วันพุธที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Black Beauty (Gibson 35th Anniversary Les Paul Custom Demo)

Black Beauty (Gibson 35th Anniversary Les Paul Custom Demo) Tube. Duration : 8.58 Mins.


Check out thebestusedguitars.com for current items for sale. Here is a Gibson 3 pickup Les Paul Custom 35th Anniversary model and somewhat collectible but it plays and sounds great and even stays in tune so it would make a great stage guitar for someone. It's got some dings and wear, but is pretty clean for a 1989 guitar. The guitar isplugged straight into a Fender Super Sonic amp and there are no effects besides the built in reverb and gain/distortion. I am also using an Avatar 2x12 extension cabinet and all 3 speakers are Hellatone 30's. This video is shot on a Nikon Coolpix 3200 digital camera set on Video mode, so the quality is not that great...but you can still get a good idea of what this guitar can do. As for my playing, this is as usual for me just unrehearsed jamming. Here is a link to my current eBay auctions if you are interested... shop.ebay.com If you like what you hear, or are interested in any of my current or future used guitar offerings, subscribe...you'll get a heads up on any guitar that I'll be listing for sale on eBay as I post a video here first. Thanks for watching! -Howard

Keywords: HH, greengtrs, rock, blues, unsigned, jamming

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น