วันพุธที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Not your typical Rickenbacker 360 demo

Not your typical Rickenbacker 360 demo Video Clips. Duration : 6.22 Mins.


Another unrehearsed & unedited demo shot on my old but faithful Nikon digital camera set on video mode...autofocus had lots of fun as I was moving a bit. It's the built in mic as well...so sound is sacrificed a bit, but you can still get a pretty good idea of what this guitar is capable of...it isplugged straight into a Fender Super Sonic amp...no effects, just the built in reverb and gain/distortion. I had lots of fun with this just jamming and I like distortion so I went there...which is why I say not your typical Rickenbacker demo. The guitar is actually more versatile than I thought it would be...not really the one-trick pony everyone says they are. It is going up for sale on eBay asap...look for "Near Dead Mint 2004 Rickenbacker 360 Fireglow W/OHSC NR" Thanks for watching! -Howard Here is a link to my current eBay auctions if you are interested... shop.ebay.com If you like what you hear, or are interested in any of my current or future used guitar offerings, subscribe...you'll get a heads up on any guitar that I'll be listing for sale on eBay as I post a video here first.

Keywords: HH, greengtrs, rock, unsigned, jamming, blues, country

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น